Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brown Makes News, Internet Funster Makes Joke

Just thought I would share the following rather funny little story I found on Yahoo. As I'm sure you may have heard, the rapper and abusive boyfriend Chris Brown went nuts in a studio after a interview where he was yet again asked about his previous bad behavior re: the girlfriend abuse.

What was funny was that in the article it referred to makeup and hair people on the set being scared by his behavior in a bit of an aside. In the comments after the article one of the comments was that not to lessen what he did but that makeup and hair artists scare easily. LOL.

It seems I wasn't the only one who found this funny. There were about 14 or 16 sub-comments for that comment (I later added one too!) and most of the people sub-posting wrote to say they found it quite funny. One person who identified themselves as a makeup person even found it funny.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!