Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Fuzz Was Abuzz

Not much happened today so I will just share a unusual little happening that occurred later in the day.

I was coming home from an errand downtown in the late evening. A bit of an odd thing happened. Police cars went in three different directions - multiple cars in each direction - from one intersection within about 5 minutes total. Crazy, huh.

I wonder if there is a full moon tonight. LOL. That's the only explanation I have. I mean three different directions from the same intersection and I don't think that there is a police station that close. I'm not sure but I haven't seen one.

Makes me a little curious what those calls could have been. On second thought, I probably don't want to know the details.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!