Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear Math: Not A Love Story

Another short post this time around.

I was at Urban Dictionary (see last post) and I came across something else. It reminded me that I had in the past heard a few Math jokes.

Yes, you heard it correctly, Math jokes. The one I saw on Urban Dictionary was on a t-shirt. That makes it neither more nor less funny than the other one I will tell you. LOL.

Ok. So for my one other Math joke that I still remember. Here goes... Did you ever notice how people get so excited when a store says that prices are a fraction of what they were. Unfortunately sometimes that fraction is 5/4ths. LOL.

Now for the Urban Dictionary t-shirt saying joke... Dear Math: I am not a therapist, solve your own problems. Again, LOL.

So which one is funnier? Or is it a draw?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!