Friday, February 18, 2011

Sherlock Strikes Again

Just another brief little post. This time a bit of a rant.

We just had dinner here at "Vegetable House". A little bit after we sit down, one of the ladies in the house gets up to microwave her food. Staff was in the other room when she got up to do this. Just when my roommate gets to the microwave staff is right there behind her asking "what are you doing?".

I mean come on now, really. Really? How stupid!

Now normally I probably wouldn't make a big internet deal out of it. But, other than being a slow day, it is the cherry on the sundae. I mean, this is far from the first time that this particular staff member has asked a really dumb question like this one. It actually happens with alarming regularity.

The things I put up with. LOL. Then again, it could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!