Thursday, January 27, 2011

OMG! I Can't Believe I Forgot This.

Yesterday when I was relaying the bad news about my (ex) job I mentioned briefly that I forgot about two things in my post just previous to yesterdays. I said I remembered one (Toastmasters) but forgot the other.

Like I said in the title, I can't believe I forgot this. On about December 28 I was checking my blog for the first time in over a month and I came across a new comment on my newest comment widget. It kind of surprised me as I hadn't posted in so long.

Turns out it was only a little over a week old at the time. The guy who posted it put it in my last post comments so his comment was just shy of a month after my post. It seems he, a blogger too, found me (probably through the next blog feature)

On his blog he seems to have a regular feature where he links to other blogs he has come across (and presumably liked). Well mine was one of them. I don't think I got much traffic out of it but it was nice to be featured. I was 2nd of about 10.

Carmen

P.S. I don't feel (depressed? probably just lazy! - LOL) like trying to add a link so go to the Nov 20th post comments and click on the name of the commenter (FishHawk I think) and it will bring you to his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!