Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feel The Love!

I know I should have posted on Saturday and yesterday but I have to admit it. I just didn't feel like it. I am getting so bad and it isn't even 6 months yet. Sheesh.

Well, anyway's better late than never I guess. Today I just have a short little post but I'd like to think that what it lacks in length, it makes up for in heart.

Yesterday, I was looking around on imdb and for whatever reason I picked Keanu Reeves as one of the celebrities to look up for upcoming projects.

Well, I don't even remember if he had any (how's that for a pre-senior moment) but I did come across something kind of special.

Apparently, quite recently a photographer/fan snapped a picture of him on a park bench eating a sandwich and (supposedly) looking a little glum.

Well, anyone who knows anything about Keanu Reeves knows that he often goes out looking a bit like a homeless person. So this shouldn't have been news, but...

... it turns out that this picture caught the attention of a (fellow) blogger (I don't know who - only that it was a blogger who spread the story)...

... and in short order there were all kinds of sites devoted to cheering up Keanu Reeves. Never let it be said that the internet is heartless. LOL.

If you want to see for yourself check out the news section of his imdb page and see what I mean.

So there is your cheery little story for the day. If you want to spread the magic on his (or anyones) behalf, perhaps do a small random act of kindness after reading this

Carmen

P.S. I was just thinking that perhaps Keanu doesn't mean "cool breeze" or whatever his bio says, maybe it means "love". LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God Keanu was caught at the park eating a sandwich and not doing anything else... May be the guy was just a fan. Paparazzi have no mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carmen. Just popped over to the old blog to give a gander.

    I know how the posting thing goes. My blog is getting ready to turn a year old and I have gone through some serious funks in the past. I have a nice little blog schedule going now of posting on Tuesdays and Fridays. Seems to work for me!!

    Love the post by the way. I cracked up at the thought of people actively trying to cheer up Keanu Reeves.

    Classic.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!