Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's Just A Craft Project! LOL

Hi everybody. Today's post was almost the shortest on record! It's a good thing there is an edit feature. I typed in my title and hit enter and voila - a "post".

Anyway, the post today will probably be short (but not that short. I am going to share a little story about a friends funny comment about my blogging.

So, if you have been reading this blog from the beginning you know about the Jennifer Love Hewitt's Vagina post (#4 from Jan 2010). Well, I was playing around with the blogger site and found in the settings I think a place where you could decide whether or not to mark your site as having adult content. I remembered that there was a momentary objection by some nameless, faceless soul to (presumably) the JLH vagina post so I thought maybe I should click on the adult content setting.

I go to post something the next time I'm on (a comment on a friends blog) and I try to resign in to my blogger and I get an extra step - the adult content button brings up. I thought it would just alert people to it or be a filter but NO it was an actual extra step you had to take to sign in to see my blog. So I deleted the feature.

What was funny (I thought anyway) was that when I told my friend I mentioned earlier about it she said that one little article referring to JLH's vagina didn't make for adult content IN FACT it was just a little craft project. LOL. Maybe it's just me but that cracked me up. And when you think about it, it's really true! LOL

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment. I l-o-v-e comments. Thank you. The Management!